Sat, 20 July|
Wild Impressions: Polymer Clay Animal Print Earring Workshop
Join us for an unforgettable creative journey where art meets fashion in our exclusive 3-hour Saturday afternoon workshop. Dive into the world of animal prints – from the bold stripes of zebras to the elegant spots of cheetahs – and craft your very own one-of-a-kind pair of earrings.
Time & Location
20 July 2024, 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm AEST
Gympie, Gympie QLD 4570, Australia
About the Event
What to Expect:
In this beginner-friendly workshop, you'll have the unique opportunity to create your personalized earrings from polymer clay... and our theme is Animal print! Learn expert techniques to bring out the essence of animal prints in your earrings.
Infuse your creations with a touch of pop and bling to make them truly unique. Immerse yourself in a supportive and vibrant creative atmosphere. Unleash your inner artist and leave with stunning, personalized earrings that reflect your style.
Jacquie supplies all the silkscreens, paints, clays, earring findings and extra earrings components to bring it together from start to finish. From metal foils, luscious paint pens in golds, silvers, rose gold and copper... sparkly mica powders, glitters galore and to finish them off, you can leave them raw and earthy or give them a little coat of varnish or resin. We will bake your clay earrings on site so you have a complete pair to take home and enjoy.
About Jacquie: Jacquie has been a wild creative since childhood, with over 17 years of experience in the healing arts and consciousness-based medicine. She's a seasoned teacher, mentor, and facilitator with a passion for sharing the transformative power of art and creativity.
Materials: All workshop materials are supplies, including afternoon tea. Feel free to bring any colour or design inspiration if you like.
Registration: Returning Art Students get $5 off the workshop price. Choose VIP ticket at checkout. Secure your spot by registering today or email us with any questions you have firstname.lastname@example.org Hurry, spaces are limited!
Requirements: This workshop is suitable for beginners and beyond. No prior experience is needed. All adults are welcome.
- Learn from an experienced artist in a nurturing environment.
- Explore new techniques with all materials provided.
- Connect with like-minded individuals in a creative space.
- Take home your unique functional artwork.
- Deposits are required to secure your spot.
- Payment can be made using PayPal's Pay in 4.
- Refunds are available with more than 48 hours' notice of cancellation.
- Refunds received more than 48 hours prior to class beginning, receive a full refund (minus the processing fee Jacquie was charged to receive your enrolment). This is usually $2-5 dollars.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of class beginning, receive a full refund less $10 administration fee.
- No refunds are given for 'no shows'.
Q: Can kids come along.
A: This particular workshop is best for youth 15 years and over due to the skill level needed to use earring equipment.
Want a workshop out of Gympie?
Jacquie's excited to visit and get to know many communities across Australia, so if you'd like a creative workshop in your area let us know via email email@example.com
Praise from other students:
"What a fantastic, interesting workshop…..so much to learn ….thank you so much" ~Kim. C
"Thank you for the fabulous class today. Met some fun people and enjoyed the creative process. Such beautiful colours" ~Marg. I
"Thanks for such a lovely afternoon yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You teach so well and you have a wealth of knowledge and experience and a very impressive range of tools and things to share" ~Christine. N
Connect with Us and follow the lead up to the event:
- Website: https://www.jacquiemcintyre.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/infojacquiemcintyre
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jacquie_mcintyre/
Join us for a memorable and artistic experience! Reserve your spot now and let your creativity shine.
Note: Limited spots available, so book early to secure your place in this fantastic workshop.
- Ticket type
Wild Impressions: Polymer Clay
This ticket includes afternoon tea.PriceFrom $65.00 to $70.00
- Adult- First time student$70.00
- VIP Returning Student$65.00