Fri, 01 Dec|
Sculpt, Sip, Sparkle: Polymer Clay Earring Affair
Embark on a creative journey like no other! Join us for an enchanting evening of artistry, laughter, and a touch of glamour at our exclusive workshop. Sip on sparkling beverages, indulge your artistic spirit, and craft stunning polymer clay earrings that will add a unique sparkle to your holiday.
Time & Location
01 Dec 2023, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEST
Chatsworth Hall, 3 Allen Rd, Chatsworth QLD 4570, Australia
About the Event
Your Instructor: Jacquie McIntyre
Jacquie has been a wild creative since childhood, with over 17 years of experience in the healing arts and consciousness-based medicine. She's a seasoned teacher, mentor, and facilitator with a passion for sharing the transformative power of art and creativity.
Embark on a creative journey like no other!
Join us for an enchanting evening of artistry, laughter, and a touch of glamour at our exclusive workshop.
Be greeted with a complimentary glass of Champagne on your arrival or chilled Orange Juice to set the chilled vibe for the evening.
Sip on sparkling beverages, indulge your artistic spirit, and craft a stunning pair of polymer clay earrings that will add a unique sparkle to your holiday season.
Go the traditional Christmas themed route with your creative flare or jazz it up with your own interpretation of what a holiday season pair of earrings looks like!
Discounts are available for multiple family members attending, such as a parent and children, please contact us so we can offer you a discount. Contact the office for a discount if your wanting to attend more than one of the three workshops planned for November and December 2023. email@example.com
🍷✨ What to Expect:
- A complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival.
- Guided polymer clay earring crafting session.
- All materials provided – just bring your creativity!
- Relaxed and festive atmosphere.
- Take home your handmade creations the same night.
- A selection of Jacquie's own functional art pieces will be available for purchase on the night should you want to do some light Chistmas shopping on the night.
- Shop in advance... You can also purchase your items via the shops and Jacquie will have it at the workshop to take home with you. Shop links below.
- BYO additional drinks or snacks.
Don't miss this chance to sculpt, sip, and sparkle your way into the holiday spirit. Limited spots available, so secure your spot now for a night of joy, creativity, and stylish self-
Materials: All materials are provided by Jacquie, including nibbles for the evening. Feel free to bring any colour or design inspiration if you like.
Registration: Secure your spot by registering today or email us with any questions you have firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry, spaces are limited!
Requirements: This workshop is suitable for beginners and beyond. No prior experience is needed.
- Learn from an experienced artist in a nurturing environment.
- Explore new techniques with all materials provided.
- Connect with like-minded individuals in a creative space.
- Take home your unique functional artwork.
- Deposits are required to secure your spot.
- Payment can be made using PayPal's Pay in 4 at checkout.
- Refunds are available with more than 48 hours' notice of cancellation.
- Refunds recieved more than 48 hours prior to class beginning receive a full refund (minus the processing fee Jacquie was charged to receive your enrolment). This is usually $2-5 dollars depending on price of class.
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of class beginning, recieve a full refund less $10 administration fee.
- No refunds are given for 'no shows'.
Maximum Number of Participants: 30 people
Safety Measures: Some sharp items are used, please take this into consideration when registering younger participants.
Praise from other students:
"I've been wanting to learn Polymer Clay for years, thank you, this was wonderful." - Christine
"Thank you for the fabulous class today. Met some fun people and enjoyed the creative process. Such beautiful colours" Marg
Connect with Us:
- Website: https://www.jacquiemcintyre.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/infojacquiemcintyre
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jacquie_mcintyre/
Shops for shopping before class:
Website shop: https://www.jacquiemcintyre.com/shop
Etsy Shop: https://bigstardesign.etsy.com
Don't miss this opportunity to unleash your creativity with polymer clay! Join us for an unforgettable workshop and take home your very own masterpiece. Reserve your spot today!
Polymer Clay Cane Magic VIP$67.00