BodyTalk Access for Animals & Humans
Time & Location
About The Course
This is a powerful combination Access for Animals and Humans course, which is being taught via Zoom over three easy to digest days with you and your animal friends. Prepare for a lot of FUN.
BodyTalk Access is designed to be used by any layperson or professional to bring about significant improvement in health using seven simple techniques that will be learned over three days and implemented in just 10 minutes.
Included is also a Fast Aid protocol that can be used during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock. BodyTalk Access is not only a great self-care tool, but it is an excellent health care tool that can be used at home, at work and in your community.
Dates and Times:
September 25, 26 and 27
1:00PM - 6:30PM 25th and 26th
1:00PM - 6:00PM 27th
The seven integrative medicine techniques that make up BodyTalk Access for people and animals include:
1. Cortices, to help improve right and left brain communication
2. Switching, to help decrease stress
3. SB, to release the sphenobasilar junction and repair circulation of the brain.
4. Hydration, to help the body utilize water more efficiently
5. Body Chemistry, to help balance the immune system and
6. Reciprocals, to help reestablish integrity of the body’s structures, improve postural alignment, increase flexibility and circulation of fluids and energy.
7. There is also a Fast Aid Protocol that can be used to support Standard First Aid procedures during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock.
Class sizes are being kept low to enhance your experience. Be quick to secure your place.
Be sure to join us for this course that you will learn over 3 days and use for a lifetime.
1. Access for Animals and Humans is for everyone.
2. No prerequisites.
3. Attend online via Zoom
4. You will need to be in Attendance at all times
5. Spread over 3 short days for Online.
6. Detailed Manual supplied.
7. Ongoing support provided.
8. Be Inspired
Note spaces are limited.
Jacquie is currently offering special discounted prices due to current experiences people are facing.
Online Special - First 8 tickets $340.
Early Bird tickets thereafter $380 until 23 September, whereby it returns to normal ticket price of $470.
AUD $117.50 IBA Members.
AUD $225 Non-IBA members.
Refund details: If a participant cancels their registration for class more than 48 hours from the start of course, a full refund is offered.
If the student cancels within 48 hours from the start of class, no refund will be given, however the held tuition fees can be transferred to another BodyTalk Access for Animals and Humans course with Jacquie within a two year period.
- New Student- Online Special$340$3400$0
- New Student- Early Bird Ticket$380$3800$0
- Monitor/Repeaters- IBA Member$117.50$117.500$0
- Repeater- NON IBA Member$225$2250$0