BodyTalk Access for Animals & Humans
Time & Location
About The Course
This will be the final time this course will be taught for 2021.
This is a powerful combination Access for Animals and Humans course, which is being taught via Zoom over three easy to digest days, with you and your animal friends. Prepare for a lot of FUN.
BodyTalk Access is designed to be used by any layperson or professional to bring about significant improvement in health using seven simple techniques that will be learned over three days and implemented in just 10 minutes.
Included is also a Fast Aid protocol that can be used during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock. BodyTalk Access is not only a great self-care tool, but it is an excellent health care tool that can be used at home, at work and in your community.
Dates and Times:
October 16, 17, 18- 2021
9:00AM - 2:00PM
The seven integrative medicine techniques that make up BodyTalk Access for Animals and Humans include:
1. Cortices, to help improve right and left brain communication.
2. Switching, to help decrease stress levels.
3. SB, to release the sphenobasilar junction and repair circulation of the brain.
4. Hydration, to help the body utilize water more efficiently.
5. Body Chemistry, to help balance the immune system and microbiome.
6. Reciprocals, to help reestablish integrity of the body’s structures, improve postural alignment, increase flexibility and circulation of fluids and energy.
7. There is also a Fast Aid Protocol that can be used to support Standard First Aid procedures during emergencies to rapidly speed up the healing process and reduce shock.
I'll take these 7 techniques and show you how profoundly they will affect all areas of your health and life.
Learn over 3 days and use for a lifetime.
1. Access for Animals and Humans is for everyone.
2. No prerequisites.
3. Attend online via Zoom from the comfort of your own home.
4. You will need to be in attendance at all times to be graduated. There's no recordings to watch if you miss out.
5. Spread over 3 short days for Online learning. (2 full days when this is taught in person at location)
6. Detailed Manual shipped to you.
7. Ongoing support during and after class is provided.
8. Be Inspired
Note spaces are limited.
Online Special - First 15 tickets $340.
Early Bird tickets thereafter $470 until September 17th, 2021, whereby it returns to normal ticket price of $470.
Monitors/Repeaters- Please sign up through the IBA website. It will calculate your discount depending on your membership level. https://www.bodytalksystem.com/seminars/details.cfm?id=37222
Refund details: If a participant cancels their registration for class more than 48 hours from the start of course, a full refund is offered.
If the student cancels within 48 hours from the start of class, no refund will be given, however the held tuition fees can be transferred to another BodyTalk Access for Animals and Humans course with Jacquie within a two year period.
- New Student- Online Special$340$3400$0
- New Student- Early Bird Ticket$380$3800$0
- Monitor/Repeaters- IBA Member$117.50$117.500$0
- Repeater- NON IBA Member$225$2250$0